Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jenny + Adam

Jenny and Adam have an ease about them that's easy to see when they're together. They're an easy-going couple that love each other well. We're excited about their wedding in June!





You guys look smokin'!


The next two are in the same spot...


...but from different perspectives. Love 'em both!


sweet alley + good lookin' people + great light + kisses =
(We like this one a lot.)




This one reminds me of the last scene in Castaway, with the intersecting roads. Only the guy gets the girl in this one, and everybody didn't just finish crying about a volleyball.


We're at this great old, little country church south of Elkhart. It was a perfect spot to end the session.














This one is my favorite. An all-time favorite, I think.


The rest of Emily and Jeremy's pictures are coming soon!

1 comment:

P Brynne Photography said...

I love the one of them standing in the road! If I was them I'd get it blown up HUGE! Great photos guys!