Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Emily + Jeremy

We had a great time with Emily and Jeremy in downtown Grand Rapids. Our original date was rained out, but this beautiful blue-skied, big-clouded day was per-fect. Emily and Jeremy were great with one another, and were up for anything!

Case in point: we found this great wooden walkway along the river that had nice light, and interesting geometry for a few pictures, but it looked like a herd of 2 million spiders converge at this exact point every night for the spider equivalent of Woodstock. There were webs EVERYWHERE. But no spiders. Very strange. I asked Jeremy if he minded leaning against the railing if I de-webbed it a bit with my foot. I'm not really sure if I would have said yes to that request, but Jeremy out-manned yours truly and sat right down! (We made sure Emily leaned on Jeremy's shoulder, instead of the railing, with that black dress on and all.)







I realllly like this one. Leandra always gets romantic ones like this.


You can't resist a nice grassy knoll when there's a big blue sky like this to top it off.


At the Gerald Ford museum.






I'd say "nice legs!" if it were appropriate. Emily might feel threatened if she knew I was checking out Jeremy's legs, though.






Great smile!

Emily and Jeremy's wedding is just around the corner in September.... but before Emily and Jeremy get more blog-time, you'll see Beth and Ben's and pictures from Jessica and Matt's wedding earlier in August.

No comments: