Saturday, August 16, 2008

Adam + Jenny: Sneak Peek

Just a few from Adam and Jenny's just over a week ago...

A warmer, hazy look for the bright, sunny evening we had.


Didn't even have to suggest this. The picture literally fell into my lap (camera).




So, I had to post this one because we were talking about politics (which is something we usually don't do on engagement sessions because you never know where someone else is coming from, and it doesn't really help along the romantic feel of the pictures we want to get. But I've known Adam since 2nd grade, so that "guideline" didn't really count.) and we turned into this alley and found this bumper sticker on the door. I usually think it's funny when people have "Kerry Edwards" stickers still on their car (or the flying "W", for that matter) because it's so, last election. This, however, trumps all of those by... two decades.



Stay tuned for the full posts of Molly + Jordan and the rest of Adam and Jenny's!

2 comments:

P Brynne Photography said...

haha. I know EXACTLY where you shot this! That door is one of my favorite senior photo stops! It didn't have the sticker last time I was there though... unless there is an identical door in G.R. and I am just crazy. haha. Photos look great guys!

P Brynne Photography said...

Nope... looked it up. It did have the sticker! I just cropped it out. haha. Hope you guys are doing well!