Friday, August 29, 2008

Beth+Ben: Sneak Peek

Finally! We've been swamped this week, and we're JUST getting up this sneak peek from last weekend's engagement session. Enjoy, and more coming soon!





So, this picture would usually get trashed. It's blurry. I saw the motorcycle coming, so I wound up my aperture to slow the shutter speed down because I thought it'd be awesome to have a blurred Honda Gold Wing leaving the frame of the picture. Well, I wound it up a bit too much, and the whole thing's blurry. But then I realized that my reflection showed up in the zooming-by motorcycle's chrome wheel-cover thing (shows how much I know about motorcycles!). I thought that was pretty sweet. I even have my favorite hat from London on!


Beth and Ben: your pictures are almost finished, so the full post won't be long in coming.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! They're great :) Thanks for posting them. It's been the highlight of my day! (even though it is only 12:16 PM) ~Beth