Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Amy + Craig

Like I said, we had a lot of fun with Amy and Craig. We were really happy with the images we took. We can't wait till their beautiful fall wedding in the field by her beautiful house in Bristol. It will be wonderful. Beautiful bride, beautiful place, beautiful wedding...

Enjoy the pics!

(I'm sure Craig will look awesome, too... "Beautiful" just isn't the first word that comes to mind.)

The Goshen courthouse steps...






We had really good light in this alley...




Loooove this one!










Annnnnd.... we're at the park!


My view:


Leandra's:






These next two are my favorites, I think...






Take Care!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh wow what a hot couple :) They are really in love! And you are right the two sunset are my favs but the others are phenomenal too, but hey I wouldn't expect any less from you!! :)