Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged!

This afternoon I realized that I got tagged for a little blog meme by Brandi Thompson. Thank goodness I don't read blogs first thing in the morning, or I think I might have chickened out of this whole thing! I'm not sure if Grant and I have yet posted pictures of ourselves on the blog (other than our profile pictures on the right), but I am taking the plunge.

Here’s what you do:

1. Sit down.
2. Take a picture of yourself right now. Don’t primp, just snap one!
3. Upload it.
4. Tag 3 people to do the same.
That’s all!

Our camera gear was tucked away in the closet, so I opted to use my oh-so-technical MacBook webcam.

Yes, I am sitting on the floor. The sun was pouring in through our balcony door today so I did my editing and e-mailing (and apparently, blogstalking) sprawled out on the floor. It was a perfect day.

I've decided to pass this along and tag the following people: Kelly LaBruyere of True Expressions Photography, Brynne of P. Brynne Photography, and Valerie of Richard Bell Photography.

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl you are so cute, you look like a little 60s London mod girl. You guys need to post more pictures of yourselves :P

Unknown said...

We got our photos in the mail! They look great; especially the 11x14 metallic!

Thanks again. Hope you two are doing well and keeping busy!

Take care and God bless...
cheers~

B&B Stafford

Grant and Leandra said...

Haha, thanks Brandi!

Beth & Ben, we're glad you liked the prints! We loved the way the metallic one turned out.

-Leandra