Friday, March 20, 2009

Album Slipcovers!

Ever since we got our new flushmount sample album, I have been looking around for a way to present and carry it-- a presentation box, bag, anything! Naturally, an album is meant to be on display, but we felt like there should be something to keep it in when there's no space, or something to keep it in when you carry it around. Well I had heard about ChrysQ album slipcovers through an online forum, but Grant and I got to check them out for ourselves when we were in Las Vegas last month. We loved them! I ordered one once we got back to Grand Rapids and it came in the mail today!


We ordered a brown slipcover to match the brown-and-cream album, but she has several pretty fabric swatches to choose from.


I think the buttons are so fun, but they can also be ordered with a ribbon to tie the slipcover shut.

She did such a beautiful job! The stitching is so detailed, and I love the silk lining.
The designer, Christina, does such a beautiful job with these, and can even do completely custom slipcovers to match an aspect of your wedding. For now we are offering this as an album add-on, so contact us about pricing if you're interested!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these!

Unknown said...

Have you ever heard of www.sarahrhoads.com ?

They are a married couple duo photographers too.

Beth and I love looking at other designers stuff so I thought you guys would appreciate another photographers site to see a similar style and possibly more ideas!

Who knows?!

Studio222 Photography said...

pretty