Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emily + Carl: Sneak Peek

Emily and Carl were married in Charlevoix on a blustery day late in October. We're working on their pictures as I'm writing this, but here are a few we came across that we especially like...



One of our favorite pictures from the day... just couldn't wait to post it!




This one made us laugh as we looked through the pictures... one of Emily's bridesmaids doing a Tina Fey/Sarah Palin impression at the end of the night:


Expect a full blog post soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh--I'm so excited to see the rest! I love the one in the middle, of me and Carl by the window. That's the photo I'll be looking at 50 years from now when I'm thinking about how much I still love Carl. :)

And my friends' expressions crack me up... regardless of how much you dress us up, we can't part with our silly faces...

Autumn Gibson said...

Love the first shot!