Monday, July 21, 2008

Coming up...

We caught a few pictures of each other at our last engagement session with Maria and Jeremiah. Just had to post 'em up... Tomorrow we'll have a little sneak peek of their session, and soon as we finish the rest of them, a full post of their photos. Stay tuned. We had a great time with them on the campus of St. Mary's and on the beach for sunset.

The photos Leandra took of me, and probably a few that I jumped into...



And two that I got:



If you didn't see Leandra in one or either, that's because she's super stealthy! The first, she's wearing her favorite colors (mine too!) -- green and brown--which, incidentally, are the colors of the gardens at St. Mary's (I know, surprised me too). I didn't even notice her until I heard "click-click" coming from the grass. That blurry mass in the grass behind Jeremiah's shoulder? Yep. That's her. And yes, we got plenty of good ones without unrecognizable figures lurking around... or crouching men in shorts, for that matter.

No comments: